Abstract online submission is now closed. If you would like to submit an abstract please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of one A4 page (including images and references) should be submitted online by 29 January 2016.
The subject topics are as follows:
- Active matter
- Biological systems
- Colloids and nanoparticles
- Confined fluids and interfacial phenomena
- Glasses and gels
- Liquid crystals
- Optical methods and imaging
- Polymers, polyelectrolytes and biomolecules
- Rheology and non-equilibrium phenomena
- Self-assembly, biomimetics and pattern formation
Guidelines for abstract file preparation
- Length: 1 A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .pdf and .docx
- Page size: A4 paper (N.B. not US Letter), 25mm margins, no page numbers or running heading/footers.
- Font: Arial or Helvetica
- Title: include the full title in the submission file, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with presenting author underlined
- Abstract text: single line spaced
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for any figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter your abstract title
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work
- Enter co-author(s) details if applicable (fields marked with * are mandatory)
- File upload submission- Upload your file in the correct format (format .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .doc or .docx)
- Select the presenting author
- Review your submission and select submit
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.